As you consider this exciting investment for your future, there is a franchise for every budget, and more options available now than ever, to fund your new business. Both traditional and non-traditional sources are available to those who qualify. Programs include SBA loans, home equity lines of credit, unsecured business lines of credit and even retirement rollovers — which offer a tax-free option on the purchase of your business.
- Do you need cash to get your venture up and running, but don’t want to use your real estate (home) as collateral? There are options.
- Would you like to take the money in your IRA, 401(k) or other retirement account and invest in your own business without taking a taxable distribution? This path has become increasingly popular for many acquisitions.
Most franchises are funded with one, or a combination of options. Net Positive Franchise is pleased to partner with the most reputable funding sources in the marketplace. We’ll help you find the best option for your new business, and the most beneficial choice for your circumstances.
Use our complimentary funding calculator and find out what funding you might qualify for; there is no obligation.
Contact us today to learn how you can:
- Access funds for working capital and equipment leases
- Lower overhead and increase your success potential
- Invest in yourself while eliminating personal liability
- Maximize tax-deferred benefits
- Take advantage of low or no interest fee options
- Enjoy flexibility of combination structures (ideal for husband-and-wife teams)